ATLANTIC TOUR 2012 COMPORTA/PORTUGALFrom 21nd February to 18th March, Herdade da Comporta will be the setting one more time for the most important equestrian event in Portugal.
Blessed with exceptional conditions, the region has been steadily attracting more and more horse riders and visitors from all over the world.
For five weeks this “equestrian city” brings together 350 riders from 26 countries, 500 horses and, all told, an estimated total of roughly 5000 visitors and participants. The 9 competitions being held will all count to the world ranking.
This year there will be one more sand arena: 100m X 60m.
Spectators can watch the events from close up or, if they prefer, from one of the two restaurants made available to visitors.
Bob Ellis (GBR): – LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES Course Designer
Bernardo Costa Cabral (POR): European Championships’ Ch-J-Yr
Comporta 2011 Javier Trenor (ESP): European Madrid 2011
Brian Henry (IRL)
Please send an email to info@portugaldreamcoast , if you wish to know more informations
What else to do in Comporta, Troia and Setubal ?
- Live Music and Barbecue every Weekend, followed by PARTY AT THE BEACH;
- Games Lounge: Playstation, Snooker, Foosball table, FREE internet access
- Different activities every Day Off: Paintball, Groom´s class, football tournaments and much more
- 40min by car from LISBON City and AIRPORT and 2 hours from Faro Airport
- NEW Direct access to the BEACH WITH THE HORSES
- 10km from the CASINO, GOLF, TENNIS and DOLPHIN´s Tour
We invite you to spend some of your vacations and holidays time visiting Arrábida Hills and Troia. We invite you to visit Setubal and to visit Portugal. Just take your fligth to Faro airport or Lisbon Airport, reserve accomodations,hotel , choose a restaurant and activities and welcome to Portugal Dream Coast.