This region has been a major touristic attraction for many years due to its excellent location and many, many options available. Although a touristic place, it is also quiet and peaceful and here you're surrounded by mother nature: from one side you have the Atlantic ocean and white sandy beaches, on the other you have the 500-metre high Arrábida Mountain range, which soon will be considered world heritage due to its beautiful nature reserve.
Here you can breathe in the fragrance of pine groves or also acquaint yourself with the golf course fairways. A unique, unspoilt place offering unforgettable experiences. Here, sky's the limit.
Holidays in Troia can include:
- enjoying the sun in one of the many lovely beaches,
- indulging yourself in a round of golf on some of the most challenging and breath-taking golf courses in the country,
- embark on nature walks or biking on the Arrabida (The Arrábida Natural Park, covering an area of approximately 26,687 acres, has predominantly Mediterranean vegetation, with some rare species unique to the region),
- go on a boat trip and you may be able to see pink flamingos flying above you and lovely friendly dolphins swimming below you. Truly an experience you'll never forget!
- Sailing, diving and kite-surfing are also activities you can enjoy here.
And to end a perfect day in Troia, and before you taste the wonderful Portuguese cuisine, why not watching the sunset on Melides Beach?